- Fri 18th Dec Open Air Carols 7pm
- A socially distanced opportunity to sing together for Christmas week. More details to follow as the guidelines become clearer.
- Sun 20th Dec Together for Christmas 10am
- The tree will be up and we will be sharing the in the whole Christmas story as we did last year. Christmas music to listen to and communion to share.
- Sun 20th Dec Together for Christmas* 4pm
- In a candlelit church, we will be showing a full choral cathedral carol service on the big screen to enjoy together. Bring a flask and some mince pies and settle in around the Christmas tree (socially distanced of course).
- Mon 21st Dec Matins for Christmas* 10am
- Morning Prayer in traditional language for Christmas week
- Mon 21st Dec Compline for Christmas* 7pm
- A Silent Half Hour concluding with a short service of Night Prayer
- Tues 22nd Dec Matins for Christmas* 10am
- Tues 22nd Dec Compline for Christmas* 7pm
- Weds 23rd Dec Matins for Christmas* 10am
- Weds 23rd Dec Compline for Christmas* 7pm
- Thu 24th Dec Matins for Christmas Eve* 10am
- Thu 24th Dec Together at the Manger* 4pm
- Midnight Communion but at 4pm to allow people to be with their families more easily on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Fri 25th Dec The Light Shines in the Darkness* 10am
- A gentle reflective communion service for Christmas morning, especially suitable for anyone who is struggling with the festive season this year.
- Sun 27th Dec Together for Christmas 10am
- Communion for the Sunday after Christmas.
We are making things as safe as we can
to gather once again and you are welcome to join us!
By law, face coverings must be worn and only the front door is in use. You must use the hand sanitising stations on the way in and out. There are socially distancing arrangements for seating and for communion. The toilets are not available.
* Events marked with an asterisk are new for this special Christmas season. Any event is subject to change or cancellation for health and safety reasons, and in response to updates in national COVID guidelines.