As part of the Forty Days of Summer, the church is open for midday prayers on Wednesdays from this week until the end of August. We will use the time as a Silent Half Hour for prayer and reflection.
What can you expect about the building?
You are encouraged to think about how these adaptations might challenge your own specific needs.
- One way system using the FRONT door only as an entrance
- Hand sanitising stations
- Socially distanced seating
- One way system using the BACK door only as an exit
- The toilets and kitchen are NOT available
- Face coverings should be worn
PLEASE do not come if you feel unwell.
PLEASE think about your safety and the safety of others.
PLEASE do not come only if you you feel you should come.
PLEASE do not come to ‘do a job’ in church. We need to minimise the amount of touch on surfaces and objects.
Diocese of Worcester guidance.
Church of England guidance.